From the pediatrician-recommended brand, this hypoallergenic baby sunscreen lotion is designed for baby’s sensitive skin and applies easily to lock in moisture without stinging. Its tear-free formula is non-greasy and is free of parabens, phthalates and fragrance. This baby sunscreen has been awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance and is recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen. It comes in a convenient TSA travel-friendly size and is suitable for use on the face and body.
- 3-fl. oz tube of Aveeno Baby Continuous Protection Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion with SPF 50
- Specially formulated for babies, it contains naturally-sourced 100% zinc oxide & skin-soothing oat
- This hypoallergenic mineral sunscreen is as mild as water to skin and provides UVA/UVB protection
- From the pediatrician-recommended brand, it is both sweat- and water-resistant for 80 minutes
- The tear-free formula of this baby sunscreen is non-greasy and paraben-, phthalate- and fragrance-free
- Designed for sensitive skin, it’s been awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance
- Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen
- Available in a convenient TSA travel-friendly size and is suitable for use on the face and body
Skin Care Concern: Sun Protection
Instructions: Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure Reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. 2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor Other Information protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics.