It works to form a thin, breathable shield that clings to skin and can be applied even when skin is wet. The body sunscreen spray features a lightweight, non-greasy formula and is recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen.
- 5-oz of Aveeno Hydrosport Wet Skin Spray Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Body sunscreen spray delivers superior UVA and UVB sun protection from sun’s damaging rays
- Its uniquely formulated with natural lotus complex to help withstand wear-off from water and sweat
- This wet skin sunscreen spray works to form a thin, breathable shield that clings to skin
- Sport sunscreen spray is ideal for daily active use and can be applied to both dry and wet skin
- From a dermatologist recommended brand, it is sweat- and water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
- Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen
- For best results, shake before use & spray generously on skin for 15 minutes before sun exposure
Skin Care Concern: Sun Protection
Instructions: Shake well before and frequently during use Spray generously and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure Hold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands then apply to face. Rub in Do not apply in windy conditions Use in a well-ventilated area Reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses. Medical advice is preferable for children under 6 months of age. Other information: protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun. may stain some fabrics.