Help even skin tone and texture and reveal naturally radiant looking skin with Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Facial Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 15 sunscreen. This daily facial moisturizer with sunscreen is clinically shown to help improve tone, texture, dullness, blotchiness, and brown spots. Aveeno Positively Radiant Facial Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 15 is oil-free, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, non-greasy and wearable under makeup. It includes broad spectrum SPF 15 sunscreen to help protect your skin from further sun damage.The Positively Radiant collection is designed to enhance your natural radiance and give you a lit-from-within glow. Each Total Soy Complex enriched product targets even tone and texture. Try other Aveeno Positively Radiant products or explore other Aveeno collections for a skin solution that’s positively you.
- 4-fl.oz bottle of Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 15
- This daily moisturizer is powered with soy extract to reveal naturally radiant looking skin
- Powered by Total Soy Complex to even skin tone and reduce the look of dark spots
- Features broad-spectrum SPF 15 sunscreen for UVA and UVB sun protection against harmful rays
- Face moisturizer contains natural light diffusers to reflect light to visibly smooth imperfections
- Clinically shown to improve tone, brown spots, dullness, and blotchiness in just 1 week
- Oil-free formula is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic so it won’t clog pores
- This moisturizer helps even skin tone and texture to reveal naturally radiant looking skin
Health Concern: Hyper pigmentation and Uneven Texture;Sun Protection
Skin Care Concern: Dryness;Dark Spots
Instructions: After cleansing, smooth evenly over face and neck daily and before sun exposure. Reapply as needed. Children under 6 months of age; ask a doctor. Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risk of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun. Store at room temperature.